Our New Turbo Whistle Package with GX Series Cat-Back Exhaust has shattered all expectations! Same beautiful turbo whistle with less in-cab drone and high rpm rasp. This package is a complete turbo, downpipe and exhaust upgrade that will make every turbo enthusiast jealous.
What you get in this package:
- SPD High Performance Turbo Adapters (ADPT35)
- SPD No-CEL Catted Downpipe (DP35F1114-HFC
- SPD Resonator Delete Pipe Options
- SPD GX Series Stainless Catback Exhaust (GXF11SS) With 5" Polished Tip
- Turbo Adapters Install Kit (ADPT35IK)
- Turbo Stud Removal Socket (16023)
SPD High Performance Turbo Adapters
SPD's high flow turbo exhaust adapters replace the factory adapters on 2011-2018 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost motor. These larger advanced adapters will maximize flow, greatly reduce exhaust back pressure and help to lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures. We have seen reductions of 100-200 degrees at 65mph at the cats. The SPD adapters has an outlet of 2.3125" ID compared to the stock outlet which is 2.0625" ID. Another benefit of the SPD Adapters is reduction in turbo lag. Customers have noticed that the turbo spool much quicker.
This adapter is made in USA from high quality forged steel. This adapter will directly bolt onto factory turbos or any other"drop in" style aftermarket turbos that will accept stock adapters. These will accept any factory or aftermarket down pipes.
SPD Catted Downpipe
All of SPD's No CEL catted downpipes use larger 3" diameter mandrel bent tubing which improves throttle response, mileage and overall performance while reducing turbo lag and exhaust temperatures. Our large diameter 400cpsi catalytic converters are designed to not cause check engine lights while offering unprecedented flow.
On all SPD Performance's aluminized catted downpipes, you get:
- Increase in performance
- Improved turbo spool time
- Better fuel mileage
- No CEL Catalytic Converters
- High temp silica ceramic coated for long life span
- Factory style flanged clamps on all flared turbo and exit connections
- High grade stainless clamps for a solid seal and no leaks
SPD Resonator Delete
You get the only the best with SPD's 3" resonator delete pipes. They are 3" all the way through with no reductions. Bolt this resonator delete pipe up to your factory downpipe or aftermarket downpipe for that performance and sound that will put your truck in a class all by itself! Comes in aluminized or 304 stainless steel.
Bolts directly to downpipe and is a bolt in option with SPD's Catback systems. Cutting and welding is required on Corsa's Catback systems.
SPD GX Series Catback Exhaust (GXF11SS)
Finding the right exhaust system used to be difficult until now! SPD Performance created a configurable Cat-Back exhaust system that goes from mild to loud all while being drone free* inside the cab. Manufactured using 304 stainless steel mandrel bent 3" tubing and GX Series muffler, these cat-back systems are designed for maximum turbo whistle without the raspy note at high rpms. Installation is a breeze with our systems being 100% bolt on with no cutting needed.
With our base system utilizing the factory resonator which gives your truck a nice growl. We recommend adding the resonator delete or performance resonator for full performance gains. The factory resonator tubing is 2 1/2 inches where there is noticeable performance gains with our true 3" resonator delete or performance resonators.
SPD Turbo Adapter Install Kit
This is the install kit for our high performance ADPT35 turbo adapters. Will fit F-150 3.5L Ecoboost between 2011 thru 2018. It will also fit 2017-2018 F-150 Raptor HO 3.5L Ecoboost and 2015-2018 Ford Expeditions / Lincoln Navigators with the 3.5L Ecoboost.
This kit includes brand new Ford oem hardware.
- 4pcs New Ford Turbo Studs
- 2pcs New Ford Turbo Gaskets
- 4pcs New Ford Downpipe Nuts
SPD Stud Removal Socket
The Shop Iron 3/8" Drive Stud Extractor is ideal for removing stripped, rusted, broken or smooth studs. The hex drive can be a driver with a wrench, ratchet, or impact tool. This tool will work effectively on 1/4" to 1/2" (6mm-12mm) studs.
- Fits 1/4" to 1/2" (6 - 12mm) studs
- Impact gun compatible
- Ideal for removing stripped, rusted, broken or smooth studs
- Hex drive can be a driver with a wrench, ratchet, or impact tool
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Drivetrain: 2WD, 4WD
- Wheelbase Length: Wheelbase 126″, Wheelbase 145″, Wheelbase 157″, Wheelbase 163″
- Resonator Delete: 304 Stainless Steel, Aluminized mild Steel
- Exhaust Tip Option: Single 4″ Polished Tip, Single 5′ Polished Tip