HaloLifts Aluma 2.0 Adjustable Coilovers for GMC/Chevy 2007-Current
The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for better protection from the elements as well as cooler operation.
- Adjustable 1 to 3" lift. Shop HaloLifts for all your GM truck suspension needs
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No special tools or spring compressors needed for installation.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston which helps prevent shock fading and cavitation.
- The lower eyelet has a rubber bushing with steel sleeve for quiet and maintenance free operation.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- Comes preset at 2.5" and with a FREE Spanner Wrench.
(Aftermarket upper control arms are recommended)