3.5 INCH LIFT KIT FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021-2023)
3.5 INCH LIFT KIT FOR FORD BRONCO 4WD (2021-2023)
Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. The Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! Rough Country has hit the ground running to give your 2021-up Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance with a 3.5-inch lift kit! This suspension kit provides everything needed to lift your vehicle, giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence.
Innovative Design and Construction. This suspension kit combines the use of aluminum upper control arms and differential spacers to reduce cv angles and ball joint angles. Featuring a set of upper strut spacers that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity gaining lift height is no issue. Completing the rear of this suspension kit included is a rear track bar and brake line relocation that allows you to retain factory-like geometry. This combined setup provides enough clearance to run 35" tires without additional modifications.
Installation. With minor cutting and strut compressor required to install, an estimated timeframe of 3-5 hours this full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 3.5" Suspension Lift Kit is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Aluminum control arms.
- Greaseable high-angle ball joints.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Upper control arms improve ball joint angle and correct suspension geometry.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.
- Does NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrack, Raptor or First Edition models.
- Does NOT Fit Models equipped with Sasquatch Package.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with HOSS suspension system.