RCI Fuel Tank Skid Plate | 21-Present Bronco
$425.00 – $525.00
Shipped from manufacturer. Current lead time is 4-6 weeks
Broncos have an extremely large low hanging fuel tank, making it vulnerable to take a hit or cause you to high center on a trail. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel, or 1/4” aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the fuel tank of all 4 door 21-Present Broncos with premium quality, fit and finish.
1/4” Aluminum- Excellent all around protection for daily driven vehicles, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet strong.
Heavy Duty 3/16″ Steel- Great for those who need true heavy duty protection, perfect for use on rugged and rocky terrain. Combined with our heavy duty black powder coat finish, these provide unmatched aesthetic appearance and corrosion protection.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Simple bolt on installation
- All hardware and instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 3/16” Steel- 60lbs. Aluminum- 30lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||42 × 25 × 5 in|
3/16" Steel – Black Powdercoat, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Raw Metal, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Black Powder Coat