Introducing our latest project! The MORRFlate TenSix™ PSI Pro™ 12v Portable Off Road Air Compressor!
This is the same great platform as our regular TenSix compressors, but now with our added PSI Pro™ Technology! User friendly, automatic, easy, and still blazing fast. Simply use the + and – buttons to set your desired pressure on the control board, then hit Go! The compressor will do its thing while you sit back, relax, check bolts, make a road soda, or just hang with your buddies. Let your TenSix PSI Pro™ figure everything out and do all the work. For reference, the TenSix PSI Pro™, combined with a MORRFlate Quade Hose Kit, will fill a set of 35″ tires from 10 psi to 40 psi in about 6.5 minutes… without you doing anything!
This beast will take care of all of your portable off road air needs. Twice as fast as Smittybilt 2781s, and 58% faster than a Twin ARB! The big story that makes the TenSix™ shine, is what happens when you combine it with a MORRFlate 4 Tire Kit.
Regular tire valve stems (and most after market valve stems) use a valve core called a “Schrader Valve”. With the Schrader Valve still inside your tire’s valve stems, that makes an opening of roughly 1/16” (or smaller!). 1/16″ openings are only rated for about 1.8 to 2 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air flow at 20 psi (now, that CFM rating goes up as you “push” with more pressure, such as a CO2 tank, or a pressurized on board air tank, and it goes down as far as .8 CFM at 0 psi). By running straight off of a compressor with no tank in the mix, your tires can only really accept about 2 CFM of air flow at a time. So, by using other popular compressors on the market that flow 5.65 CFM or 6.2 CFM, and doing 1 tire at a time, you aren’t able to get the full use and output of those compressors due to the bottleneck of air flow at your tire’s valve stem. The “useable CFM” while doing 1 tire at a time is really only 2-3 CFM for the pressures that we run in tires while off roading. That means that not only are you not getting the best efficiency from your compressor, but you are creating a backlog of pressure on your compressor, making it work harder, and possibly fail prematurely.
Now with MORRFlate 4 Tire Kitwe can finally start making use of higher CFM compressors. By combining the air flow from 4 tires at the same time, we can theoretically make use of a full 8-12 CFM of air flow without creating any bottlenecks or back pressures on your compressor. Which is why we have designed and come out with a compressor that pushes a monstrous 10.6 CFM! Thus making use of the “useable” air flow for airing up off road vehicles!
Comparing a TenSix™ on a MORRFlate 4 Tire Kit a 6.2 CFM compressor on a single tire, you wont see just a 58% decrease in air up times, you should see a theoretical 300-400% decrease in air up times! Pretty crazy! Do your own comparisons and let all of your friends know your feedback!
- Air up a set of 35″ tires from 10 to 40 psi in under 5min (when combined with a MORRFlate 4 Tire Kit)
- 10.6 CFM dual cylinder compressor at 0 PSI
- 6.5 CFM at 30 psi
- 10-120 psi in Auto Mode
- 1-150 psi in Manual Mode
- Thermal Cutoff Switch
- 50% duty cycle (15min on, 15min off)
- 12v, 90amps peak, ~50amp running
- 14x7x9″ external dimensions
- 70-75 dB noise level from 1ft distance
- Beefed up carrying bag with accessory pockets
- Threaded filter caps so the compressor can now be mounted in any direction/orientation (except upside down)
- USA Standard color matched air fitting – “Universal” Coupler (Works with 1/4″ Industrial, Auto, or Aro fittings)
- WARNING: Compressors get hot! Recommended to wear the included gloves while disconnecting air fittings.
- Since the TenSix™ is rated for 10.6 CFM, it is highly recommended to use with a MORRFlate 4 Tire Kit to avoid back pressures on the compressor from filling 1 tire at a time.
MORRFlate TenSix™ PSI Pro™ 12v Portable Compressor
Set your pressure and walk away!