Aluma Coilover (1) for GM Trucks 2007-Current
This is for (1) Aluma shock that fit the GM trucks, 2007-Current. This is for a Single (1) Aluma Coilover. Please specify what year your truck is.
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 1-3" of lift
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- Lower eyelet has a rubber bushing with steel sleeve for quiet, maintenance free operation.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- Comes preset at 2.5" & comes with a FREE Spanner Wrench
- Aftermarket upper control arms are recommended.
|Dimensions||30 × 12 × 7 in|
There are no reviews yet.